You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||5 years ago|
|data_processing||5 years ago|
|inception_v4_model||5 years ago|
|src_single||5 years ago|
|Readme.md||5 years ago|
|main_single.py||5 years ago|
SketchyGAN: Towards Diverse and Realistic Sketch to Image Synthesis
- Python, NumPy, SciPy
- A recent NVIDIA GPU
- The path to data files needs to be specified in
input_pipeline.py. See below for detailed information on data files.
- You need to download "Inception-V4 model", unzip it and put the checkpoint under
Pre-built tfrecord files are available for out of the box training.
- Files for the Sketchy Database can be found here.
- Files for Augmented Sketchy(i.e. flickr images+edge maps), resized to 256x256 regardless of original aspect ratios, can be found here.
If you wish to get the original image files:
- The Sketchy Datqabase can be found here.
data_processingto extract images from tfrecord files. You need to specify input and output paths. The extracted images will be sorted by class names.
- Please contact me if you need the original (not resized) Flickr images, since they are too large to upload to any online space.
The model can be trained out of the box, by running
main_single.py. But there are several places you can change configurations:
- Commandline options in
- Some global options in
- Activation/Normalization functions in
- The model will be saved periodically. If you wish to resume, just use commandline switch
- If you wish to test the model, change
testand fill in