- diff -up chromium-77.0.3865.75/third_party/zlib/zconf.h.nozmangle chromium-77.0.3865.75/third_party/zlib/zconf.h
- --- chromium-77.0.3865.75/third_party/zlib/zconf.h.nozmangle 2019-09-12 09:36:37.924086850 +0200
- +++ chromium-77.0.3865.75/third_party/zlib/zconf.h 2019-09-12 09:53:01.623958551 +0200
- @@ -9,18 +9,6 @@
- #define ZCONF_H
- - * This library is also built as a part of AOSP, which does not need to include
- - * chromeconf.h. This config does not want chromeconf.h, so it can set this
- - * macro to opt out. While this works today, there's no guarantee that building
- - * zlib outside of Chromium keeps working in the future.
- - */
- -#if !defined(CHROMIUM_ZLIB_NO_CHROMECONF)
- -/* This include does prefixing as below, but with an updated set of names. Also
- - * sets up export macros in component builds. */
- -#include "chromeconf.h"
- * If you *really* need a unique prefix for all types and library functions,
- * compile with -DZ_PREFIX. The "standard" zlib should be compiled without it.
- * Even better than compiling with -DZ_PREFIX would be to use configure to set